Our office works under the crtiteria of VI Equicare when we accept insurances. VI Equicare is local company here in the Virgin Islands. They provide a list of insurances that we accept on island. We dont accept all insurances offered on the island. If a patient comes to our office with an insurance that is not listed through VI Equicare, the patient is given the option of filing a claim. Our biller can fill out the claim form on behalf of the patient or if the patient chooses, we can provide a claim form and the patient can fill it out themselves.
Below is a list of all medical insurance policies that we accept in our office.
- BCBS- must have a three letter alpha prefix and must have the letters PPO in a tiny suitcase on the card.
- Triple S
- Aetna-Listed policies only through VI Equicare
- APWU-Listed policies only through VI Equicare
- Mapfre-Listed policies only through VI Equicare
- MCS-Listed policies only through VI Equicare
- Northwest/Wells Fargo-Cost U Less
- Evolutions- Barry University